- Chicken breast200g
- Fettuccine pasta (uncooked)200g
- Button mushrooms80g
- Cooking cream500ml
- Parmesan cheese30g
Unleash your inner chef with DIY CooKit boxes by Food Crowd. Easy to make with the measured ingredients, quick to order, and efficient delivery services, Food Crowd brings you the best of 10 CooKit boxes consisting of delicious cuisines that will fit everyone’s taste.
Single, working parent, gym enthusiast or a housewife – cooking has been made easy for you with Food Crowd’s CooKit. With just one click you can prepare a fulfilling meal, leaving behind the hassle.
That slurp of a garlic-rich fettuccine noodle, folded in parmesan cheese can be satisfying. With the Alfredo Pasta CooKit box, you can achieve that perfect blend of cream, garlic, and cheese with a kick of spices with minimum effort.
- Cut the chicken into strips and mushrooms into quarters. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add pasta. Boil the pasta for 11 minutes, drain, and run under cold water then set aside.
- Pour oil into a deep saucepan, cook the chicken then add mushrooms. Cook until soft. Pour in the cream and cook at reduced heat for 3 minutes. The sauce should be thick and creamy to coat the pasta. Add water if the sauce is too thick or if the sauce splits.
- Add pasta, chopped parsley, parmesan, and mix. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and serve.
Turn it into a delicious seafood pasta with sauteed shrimp or add vegetables instead of protein for added nutritional benefits.