Lentil and Vegetable Curry
- Lentils, green50g
- Olive oil2 Tbsp
- Garlic, minced3 cloves
- Celery, chopped2 stalks
- Ground paprika10g
- Curry powder10g
- Coriander powder10g
- Dried thyme1/2 teaspoon
- Tomatoes2 Diced
- Button mushrooms70g
- Chilli flakes5g
- Sweet potato150g
- Vegetable stock250ml
- Cayenne Pepper1/4 tsp
- Greek yogurt150g
- Saltto taste
Unleash your inner chef with DIY CooKit boxes by Food Crowd. Easy to make with the measured ingredients, quick to order, and efficient delivery services, Food Crowd brings you the best of 10 CooKit boxes consisting of delicious cuisines that will fit everyone’s taste.
Single, working parent, gym enthusiast or a housewife – cooking has been made easy for you with Food Crowd’s CooKit. With just one click you can prepare a fulfilling meal, leaving behind the hassle.
Bringing you the taste of home with authentic Indian spices with the help of Food Crowd’s CooKit. A mix of lentils and vegetables paired with a crispy garlic bread makes it a mouthwatering lunch.
- Dice all the vegetables, chop onions and garlic. Add rice to boiling water. Simmer on medium heat until cooked.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and cook for about 3 minutes. Then, add garlic and cook for another minute.
- Give some color to the mix with celery, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, chilli flakes, cayenne pepper, curry powder, thyme, bayleaf and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add lentils, chopped tomatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, capsicums and vegetable broth. Bring to boil, reduce heat to simmer for about 28 minutes or until stew has reached the desired texture. Add zucchini, and mushrooms to the stew and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf, season with salt and pepper. For a creamier texture, use a hand blender to mash it all.
- Serve the rice and Greek yoghurt.
Powered with vegan and vegetarian elements, this soup-like dish when paired with brown rice checks all the boxes on your nutritional goals.