Pan-fried Lamb Chops With Cauliflower Mash and Chimichurri
- Lamb chops6
- Baby asparagus60g
- Parmesan cheese30g
- Coriander leaves10g
- Parsley leaves15g
- Pomegranate vinegar30ml
- Olive oil100ml
- Spring onion10g
- Oregano, dried1g
Unleash your inner chef with DIY CooKit boxes by Food Crowd. Easy to make with the measured ingredients, quick to order, and efficient delivery services, Food Crowd brings you the best of 10 CooKit boxes consisting of delicious cuisines that will fit everyone’s taste.
Single, working parent, gym enthusiast or a housewife – cooking has been made easy for you with Food Crowd’s CooKit. With just one click you can prepare a fulfilling meal, leaving behind the hassle.
Calling on all the meat lovers! A Lamb Chops CooKit box packed to fulfill all your juicy meat cravings. Combined with a mash of cauliflower and crunchy vegetables, this dish is going to be the star of any gathering.
- Add chopped cauliflower and onion to a saucepan. Pour in milk. Cook over low heat until the cauliflower is soft and mushy.
- In another pot, bring water to a boil. Add asparagus, blanch for 2 minutes. Drain, season with salt and pepper. Toss in 10ml of olive oil.
- For the chimichurri, add finely chopped coriander, parsley, and spring onion to a bowl. Sprinkle oregano, olive oil, and pomegranate vinegar into the mix. Season well with salt, pepper.
- Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper. In a pre-heated pan, place the lamb chops evenly. Cook on both sides to the preferred temperature.
- Blend the cauliflower until smooth, adjust seasonings per your taste.
- Spoon the mash onto a plate, place the lamb chops on top of the mash. Add the asparagus on the side. Lastly, dress the lamb chops with the chimichurri.
Enhance the flavors of this recipe by using a tender steak instead of lamb chops along with coconut milk as a substitute for regular milk for our non-dairy crowd.