- 400g potatoes, cooked by steaming or boiling
- 3 organic onions, finely sliced
- 4-6 Capers thinly sliced(optional)
- Handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
This potato salad recipe is ideal for those lazy hot summer days. It’s surprisingly easy to make and perfect to serve on any warm weather get-together, such as summer picnics or barbecues. It goes well with sandwiches, burgers and much more. This potato salad recipe is quick to make and doesn’t require a lot of time. When you are looking to make a nice side dish worth sharing…this is the ideal potluck potato salad.
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Pour into a serving bowl.
Chill before serving.