- Olive oil30ml
- Ground beef300g
- White onion60g
- Fresh thyme2 Sprigs
- Celery1 stick
- Garlic cloves3
- Crushed tomatoes200g
- Sugar½ tsp
- Spaghetti (uncooked)150g
- Parmesan cheese30g
Unleash your inner chef with DIY CooKit boxes by Food Crowd. Easy to make with the measured ingredients, quick to order, and efficient delivery services, Food Crowd brings you the best of 10 CooKit boxes consisting of delicious cuisines that will fit everyone’s taste.
Single, working parent, gym enthusiast or a housewife – cooking has been made easy for you with Food Crowd’s CooKit. With just one click you can prepare a fulfilling meal, leaving behind the hassle.
Prepared in just 15 minutes, this appetizing Spaghetti Bolognese is the perfect midweek surprise for a family who loves to eat. It is so good, your kids will be asking for more.
- Finely chop the garlic and dice onions, carrots, and celery.
- To a pot of boiling water, add spaghetti. Let it cook for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- To heated oil, add onions, garlic, and thyme. Put the ground beef block in between. Stir and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add carrots and celery to the meat mixture. Cook for 3 minutes then add the crushed tomatoes and sugar. Season it with salt and pepper. Pour in water and cook on simmer for 10- 15 minutes.
- Plate out the spaghetti in a bowl. Top it with the bolognese sauce mixture. Garnish with grated parmesan cheese and serve.
The meat itself creates a flavorful taste with minimal spices. To tone down the heat, serve with a side of garlic bread or healthy salad.