- 2 organic chicken breasts
- 1 finely chopped red chilli
- 2 cans of coconut milk
- 250 ml of well flavoured chicken stock (not in stock)
- 2 teaspoons Thai green curry paste
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
This delicious Thai Chicken and Coconut Soup tastes really good and can be transformed into a main meal soup by adding some cooked prawns (about 125g) and noodles and serving with some crusty wholemeal bread.
Cut the chicken breasts into thin strips.
Heat the oil and gently fry the chicken with the chopped chilli, Thai green curry paste and the prawns if you are using them.
Add the chicken stock and coconut milk. Bring to the boil and then reduce the heart, lightly season and simmer the soup for 5-8 minutes.