Steak au Poivre
- Striploin steak300g
- Green beans60g
- Potatoes350g (2 potatoes)
- White onion, chopped.20g
- Black peppercorns, crushed5g
Unleash your inner chef with DIY CooKit boxes by Food Crowd. Easy to make with the measured ingredients, quick to order, and efficient delivery services, Food Crowd brings you the best of 10 CooKit boxes consisting of delicious cuisines that will fit everyone’s taste.
Single, working parent, gym enthusiast or a housewife – cooking has been made easy for you with Food Crowd’s CooKit. With just one click you can prepare a fulfilling meal, leaving behind the hassle.
There is nothing better than a classic steak and mash potato meal to end your day. With the right amount of butter and the right choice of vegetables, you can make yourself a meal that will leave you licking that fork!
- Peel and cut potatoes. Boil the potatoes until soft. Season the steak with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan to medium heat, add oil. Then pan fry the steak. Remove the steak and use the same pan to make the pepper sauce. Add the onions and black peppercorns. Cook for 2 minutes. Then add the cream and season with salt. Cook the sauce until it coats the back of the spoon.
- Mash the potatoes, add the butter, and season. Boil the green beans for 3 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Place the mash onto the plate, add the steak and beans on the side. Lastly, add the pepper sauce and serve.
Aesthetically pleasing while being a treat to the tastebuds, this steak is perfect for any dinner to impress your guests!