Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Chicken breast200g
- Penne pasta (uncooked)200g
- Canola oil20ml
- Red onion50g
- Thyme, dried1g
- Oregano, dried1g
- Chili flakes1g
- Garlic powder3g
- Cooking cream500ml
Unleash your inner chef with DIY CooKit boxes by Food Crowd. Easy to make with the measured ingredients, quick to order, and efficient delivery services, Food Crowd brings you the best of 10 CooKit boxes consisting of delicious cuisines that will fit everyone’s taste.
Single, working parent, gym enthusiast or a housewife – cooking has been made easy for you with Food Crowd’s CooKit. With just one click you can prepare a fulfilling meal, leaving behind the hassle.
Thinking of restaurant-like food, deliciously creamy yet spicy pasta is the ultimate choice. Bringing you the ever famous Cajun Chicken Pasta to your doorstep. Now cook hassle-free and receive all the compliments!
- Mix the paprika, thyme, oregano, chili flakes, and garlic powder. Cut the chicken, onion, and capsicums into strips. Cut the mushrooms into quarters. Season the chicken with half of the seasoning mix.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the pasta. Boil the pasta for 11 minutes, drain the pasta, and run it under cold water. Set aside.
- Add oil to a deep saucepan, cook the chicken, add the onion, mushrooms, and capsicum. Cook until soft. Add the last bit of the Cajun spice mix. Pour in the cream and reduce for 3 minutes. The sauce should be thick and creamy to coat the pasta. Add a teaspoon of water if the sauce starts to split.
- Add pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Fold carefully and serve.
Food Crowd brings the best to your table with a choice of protein and four vegetables. You can easily make this pasta as per your taste. So grab your CooKit now for a fantastic feast!