Mexican Style Tacos
- Chicken breast200g
- Avocado pulp1 Packet
- Pineapple chunks100g
- Tortilla wraps4
- Chicken seasoning10g
- Garlic powder4g
- Red onion10g
- Coriander leaves3g
- Red capsicum15g
- Olive oil500ml
Unleash your inner chef with DIY CooKit boxes by Food Crowd. Easy to make with the measured ingredients, quick to order, and efficient delivery services, Food Crowd brings you the best of 10 CooKit boxes consisting of delicious cuisines that will fit everyone’s taste.
Single, working parent, gym enthusiast or a housewife – cooking has been made easy for you with Food Crowd’s CooKit. With just one click you can prepare a fulfilling meal, leaving behind the hassle.
Mexican tacos so mouth-wateringly delicious they’ll have you feeling you’re in south of the border with every bite. Bed of chicken, squeezed lime and chunks of pineapple – SO GOOD!
- Marinate the chicken with seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper and a teaspoon of lime juice. Set aside.
- For the pineapple salsa, dice pineapples, red onion, capsicum, and tomatoes. Toss them in lime juice and olive oil. Season as per taste.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Place the chicken breasts evenly and cook well on each side. Once the chicken is cooked, set aside to cool down, then slice them up.
- For guacamole, mix avocado pulp with a spoon full of lime juice. Season it, mix well and set aside.
- Time to assemble the tacos. Warm up the tortilla slightly in a pan, place the sliced chicken in the center of the wrap. Top it with the pineapple salsa. Fold and serve with guacamole.
An easy way to turn your nights into a fiesta with these scrumptious tacos. Experiment with your choice of protein and surprise your tastebuds with a new flavor each time you order this CooKit.